Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

T.W.A.T.S.

Bad luck dude, i'd cry. :(

i reckon that is the quickest i've ever got through a pair of tyres mate - a week!!

they normally last at least a month ;)

even if you p1ss someone off it doesnt give them the right to feck up your car, i would be FUMING fella, ok not so much at the damage, its the principal of the matter.

so if i get p1ssed off with some kid who doesnt drive, what do i do, go slash his feet instead of his tyres? i dont think so!!

makes me mad what some dick heads do.

only lastnite i had to chase a couple of hoodies in my car, they threw a lighter at a car infront of mine so i though chances are if i scare the crap out of them they wont do it again, (after all i remember what i was like as a kid and some geezer booting it after me and screeching to a halt and diving out of the car like a man possesed shouting would have made me stay in the house for a week!!!)

thats what i did anyway, they were very appologetic after that, no violence towards them, just a stern warning that they will be getting a kicking if i see them p1ssing about again

Did you show them you pr0n collection conleycrew3?

and here`s one of yer mum little fella ... :lol:

lol!

You're infamous already Conley :)

Yep had my chrome rear Corrado script badge and Porsche logo'd valve caps nicked when my car was outside the bodyshop and had tyres slashed on my CRX a while back....no respect