Sign in to follow this  
_leon_

ronal ls pics request

What more do you need, buy em!! seriously I want a set of these and I searched everywhere for pics, these are about the best you will find mate.

well earlier today i was on the verge on letting mr visa get em for me :) but now i realised i must proceed with the important jobs!! mate theres some on ebay right now - go check em out ;)

Yeah see that, however they have crappy tyres fitted and at the moment I quite fancy getting a vr6 and they wouldn't fit. I have seen a set of 5 stud ones up for sale though...

only thing is - if you knackered one and they are apparently very hard to get hold of/out of production - then you may be stuck. dunno

any chance of a pic there matey? i am still very tempted indeed - i think they would really transform the look of the car

Not brilliant, but it's the best i can manage at the mo:

JimFront.jpg

JimBack.jpg

I assure you, they look muuuuch better in the flesh...er alloy!:lol:

Hope it helps!

damn they do look good.... now if i could find a set that has some sensible rubber on - the ebay ones as mentioned has budget tyres - for that price i'd expect some decent tyres...

thanks a lot for the pics - i do like :)

I got mine from dubmeister and hes a dead nice chap! got one for me to try over the brakes to ensure they fitted! there much shinier than those pics! Definatly worth getting!! :D

At utterly

09102005004.jpg

and this one at night

05122005.jpg

the only reason i don't have these already is that I was planning to fit bigger brakes. i already have 280s - and was hoping for brembos but since their recent price increase i wouldnt bother. I haven't seen anything yet that I could fit in their place (read: yet). But these wheels may convince me to stick with my curent setup for a while longer - if not indefinately ;)

yeah if you knew the max size possible - that would be great! i am suspecting 288s... :)

Cheers Struan - I'll look into Hi-spec's. Do you knwo anyone with them? I've already had a look for Wilwood brakes and unfortunately they don't make calipers for the Corrado - well not that I could see. The brembo route is out anyhow as I'm just not willing to pay that kind of money for brakes - for £800 odd I could go to the other side of the world and back...

read some posts about wilwood calipers flexing. whether this is actually fact or not - i can't be sure - but there seems to be a floating rumour that hi-spec are good. goign to check these out first. seen some ronal ls' selling a hell of a lot cheper on ebay.de...