Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Rieger bumper fitted at last

Been lying around for a good six months so thought I'd fit it today, complete with all new indicators and fogs. Good time to put the new plates on too following the reg. change earlier in the week

Looking very good chap - never been sure about how the angel eyes sit with the later grill though - early/late differences an all that :?

Tbh not had a problem with how they fit, yes they sit back from the grille but never thought it looks particularly odd, the improved light output is the main reason I bought them and they are a definite improvement

putting a candle on the dashboard is an improvement on the original set up :lol:

I know what your saying but I still feel that it wouldn't have left a factory with that kind of difference - hence they will always look after market in my eye's. Shame Hella didn't make them late style!

I have one of these yet to go on just wondering, how did you secure the bumper to the bumper bar, did it come with all the clips on the inside cos mine didn't.

Plus did you have any problems with the fogs cos I have put mine on the car just to check it fits ok but the fogs are a very tight fit!