Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

Is This A Good Buy ?????

Found a Corrado VR6 1994 forsale, Has loads of miles on in but Full service history and the drive chain has been done. I think the miles are around 160k. Tax and Mot great nick all round, no rust or dents....

No leather but interior has no rips and all bolster good.

£1700.00 Should i buy !!!!! Or stay well away. Oh yeh the car is standard. Malb met colour.

sounds like a good deal to me....... VR's really aren't holding their price at the moment, get in there while they're cheap!

sounds good to me mate, is it for sale in b'ham because if it is, i can go with you and look round it with you. :wink:

Sounds god. Look at the spark plugs, (you will need a special tool for this and it is worth wile getting if you are thinking of getting a C.) If 1 and 6 are dirty/covered in oil then it may be burning oil. this is not always a good sign. Plus is scares the crap out of the seller and they think you know alot about cars. It may be a good haggeling (sp?) point!

Also check for road noises whern driving (gear box, bearing etc)

VW engines go on for alot past 160k, there are people in the forum with 250k on their clocks!