Sign in to follow this  
StormchargedVR6

Who remembers this Rado

that's the one I posted up a while ago with the CUP1's on it and the GT3 seats.

he's been saving on vortex that he's replacing the vr6 turbo with a 1.8T......the fool.

It used to be my all time favourate corrado. he's slowly ruining it now.

I like it and can't say it's one I've seen before... I can honestly say I'm not too sure about every aspect of it though - deffo somethings I like and others that are just wrong IMO :?

this car used to be PHATT, but can see it going down hill bigtime.. Mr Phattitude is correct guys a fool

Yeah, looked great back in the day. Inspired me to get my Porsche Cup1's a few years ago too. Never liked the mirrors though, and i'd never swap a VR6T for a 20vT.

Hmm, red rear light, LM's, roll cage, deleted exhaust, just like mine then! I'm going stripped intierior with cage next too.

I always loved this car, long before I had a Corrado myself. I relaly wish now I'd gone down this route fromt he start instead of wasting money on the Recaro leather and retrim :-( I SO badly want some Recaro GT's like those.

Hmm, red rear light, LM's, roll cage, deleted exhaust, just like mine then! I'm going stripped intierior with cage next too.

I always loved this car, long before I had a Corrado myself. I relaly wish now I'd gone down this route fromt he start instead of wasting money on the Recaro leather and retrim :-( I SO badly want some Recaro GT's like those.

kill for a pair of recaro A8's myself. Cool as F....

yeah, loving those too, hard to find though, and mega money.

Vrbanana had on in his years ago.....and sold it.....bad move.