Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

am i rite in saying....?

hi lads am i rite in saying that any front seats can fit the corrado as long as the runners/subframes are modified! as im on the look out for some different seats still want grey but maybe 2 tone with grey on outside as only want to change front two seats! but obviously people have done porsche etc

can everyone tell me whats seats they've got if different to standard

as i want something totally different! i know they might cost alot but got a budget of £600 for 2 front grey leather seats

yeah, if you can get a subframe and theres physically space for the seats they should fit. Porker seats look very nice, but people have done them before. I wouldnt go trying to fit rangerover armchairs though!

nah dont worry chris im not an exec type person they will be sporty just something someone hasnt done like some maserati seats! theyre going to be good! just wanted to check that pretty much anything can fit! if i brought some sits without sub frames can i buy subframes to fit?

Or the Other route although not as easy is to use the floor pan from the transplant seats, gets a tad messy then though, inc height position etc.

like some maserati seats! theyre going to be good! just wanted to check that pretty much anything can fit! if i brought some sits without sub frames can i buy subframes to fit?

Was maz just an example or have you seen some? I wouldnt go with them tbh, the leathers to hard and the seats arn't very comfy! Also, you have the maz logo on the headrests.

The height is the main thing to watch as the rado seats sit very low... i would think any sport coupe seats would be possible :)