Sign in to follow this  
sparticus

Newbie front bumper question ??

Hi dudes

this is my first post on here so hope it goes well,

I used to own a Bramble coloured 1994 L VR6 Corrado years ago back in 1995 it was without a doubt my favourite car i've owned and ive had many motors since, including the E46 M3 i have now. Corrado was'nt particulary the best car ive owned but there was something about it, which i guess is why this forum exists !!

Ive wanted another corrado since i part exed mine back in 1997 and ive now bought a tidy 94 flame red VR6 which i am going to keep as a second car.

My question is that the first car i owned had a much larger deeper black rubber front spoiler @ the bottom of the bumper than my current car. I seem to remember that when i had my 1st corrado that i did'nt see many about with this type of spoiler fitted. and my pal had a 1995 Dragon Green car and his had the smaller spoiler on his. So my question is where can i get one from ? is it a VAG part if so which model is it from ??

cheers guys

Sparticus......................................

Welcome to the forum, there are 50mm and 90mm versions available, the bigger one being twice the price of the smaller one unfortunatly....

GradeA Wrote

and an E46 M3 at 27! :shock:

I like my toys :D :D

Cheers for the link GradeA ill fone up 2 moro sixty dollar for it doesnt seem too bad !!!

Ive got a few cosmetic plans for this corrado so im sure ill be picking the brains of quite a few of you guys soon.

Sparticus..................................

GradeA Wrote

and an E46 M3 at 27! :shock:

I like my toys :D :D

Cheers for the link GradeA ill fone up 2 moro sixty dollar for it doesnt seem too bad !!!

Ive got a few cosmetic plans for this corrado so im sure ill be picking the brains of quite a few of you guys soon.

Sparticus..................................