Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

C is no longer my daily driver!! Yay!!

Hi

Just thought i'd share this with you as its making me grin from ear to ear and the mrs is sick so she doesn't care......... :oops:

Work have just given me a van and petrol card so i've no longer got to use the vr for 30-40k miles a year!

Can't tell you how good that is - I can stick it on classic low mile insurance now and use it only for pleasure. Quality.

Also means i can spoil her a bit now as i should have a bit more cash. Its been killing me recently with the running costs.

Sorry, to quote the zep, ramblin on...... ;)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fair play to you mate, i gotta daily driver at the end of last year and it's the best thing I ever did for the raddo!

Good stuff chap. Im inthe same boat as of recently. I had a clearout of the garage to celebrate and now she is parked on carpet. :D

Gaz - mate they said i can use it for private use!! (the card) :) :) :)

theZip - is she really parked on carpet mate? quality :)

shagpile austin?

Fair play to you mate, i gotta daily driver at the end of last year and it's the best thing I ever did for the raddo!

so happy about it mate. never really had 2 cars simultaneously before. whats even better is the mrs doesn't drive so the C should be safe! ;)

YYYYYayyyyyyy

Spot on . I drove a peugeot for a bit when I worked for them .... made my C feel 100 times more fun when I drove it at weekends

yeah defo.

and to top it off i can rag the sh*t outta whatever they give me cos it aint mine! :)

(drive it like ya stole it)

or has he done a bank or something?

the last photo i saw of him was a bit ruff looking, looked like one of those pikeys on the wurlitzer :lol: maybe the net is closing in after that bungled cash raid the other week :thumbleft:

:lol: ....he actually looks more like one of those coconuts that the pikeys nail down on the coconut shy, more hair than a shaggy dogs ar*e...cant be normal..... :reindeer:

I'll be looking to do the same too soon.

you got a job now 16v ?

90% got a shit job..for the time being..

or has he done a bank or something?

the last photo i saw of him was a bit ruff looking, looked like one of those pikeys on the wurlitzer :lol: maybe the net is closing in after that bungled cash raid the other week :thumbleft:

Lol, what photo was that?!

Oh god it's that crap I'm too embarrased to say!

is this gonna turn in to a dudley moore and pete cooke sketch about the worst job i`ve ever had :lol:

tell ya what, i`ll start it off if ya like....now and again i have to stick my ( gloved ) arm down effluent pump float chambers to remove ....stuff, very unpleasant but very well paid