Sign in to follow this  
chubbybrown

ANyone tried this?

http://www.vwfeatures.com/

Go thru the motions and have fun..

what did feck me off was its $22,000 basic =£12,700 sicknens me this country somtimes

or a fully loaded one =$29,000 =£16,749 with everything on the list !

Ok I got it upto $30k

How much are they here £20k ??

Miss helga aint bad either 8)

That has just made my day very very cool and pleased to find out what a fast is as have seen it on someones ID pic here.

Mine came to $29584 = £17092 8) (thats with leather, sat nav etc) I wanna move to the US

I'm still confused as to why watchdogs haven't been all over the ENORMOUS pricing discrepancy between here and the UK on cars. You can buy a well loaded 350Z for about £14,000 in US prices. Its a joke.

I heard one explanation was that folks in the US earn comparatively far less than we do for the same jobs but that was then later debunked.. in fact I think they earn slightly higher than us.

Good old Britain.

I agree Jim,

Now I would have a full spec GTI for that money,Ive just showed the mrs and now she cant believe people pay 20k for a poverty GTI when stateside I added everything including paint and its about the same well £18.5k if we are spliting hairs.

It shouldnt matter what people earn,does it mean I can get one somewhere in less poverty than britain for less than 20k

Welcome to rip off Britain.....

thats class! who cares what the car is like!! will spec it again and again to here that german temptress!!!!!!!! lol