Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Anyone got a copy of this..........

Theres a few "Das Grosse .......Buch" books about, I have one for the Opel Manta, its a very good book, full of excellent photos etc.

Might get one of these now I have a C, though still waiting for my bentley manual to turn up from the states.

Have fun

D. :twisted:

Erm, no, I haven't got one, just an ultrarare book on Roccos.

The above book is occasionally available on German ebay for stupid prices, though. Accoridng to my German mates who are fortunate enough to have a copy, it's not that brilliant, actually, certainly not given the current ridiculous prices on ebay. Hence I gave it a miss for the time being :lol:

Tempest

I have got my copy from the guy in Holland (as above thread) - not at the price he lists, hes definitely not the cheapest to buy from but his struff is always as described and he's usually happy to cut a bit of a deal. Managed to get one of the Herpa 50 Million Volkswagen sets off him for £17 which was an absolute steal.

He had two copies, I paid £75 for the one he had left - he also threw in one of the Karmann keychains

Are the keychains made of platinum?? :lol:

The book arrived earlier this week, must admit its bigger than I thought and glad I bought it - pity I can't read German