Sign in to follow this  
Lanceevox

Single Wiper Conversion

I have been looking for aero wipers ever since I saw them on us ebay. I can't find them anymore but I did find a euro single wiper coversion that is a bit cheaper even. How well do these coversions work? My wipers right now suck because they just don't clear my window properly. They skip a portion right in front of my face. I want to buy the single but I have no idea if it will work better.

PS the wiper is made by Storm I believe.

I know I probably could have searched for this but thats quite a bit of work...

You should be able to get the Aero wipers from your VW dealer - don't use the part numbers on here tho as you will need LHD ones I assume...

theyre from the lupo's 8)

i have a storm single on mine,its better than the standard set up was.

think my blades a bit tired though,on the up sweep it dosnt clear the screen perfectly.

Neil.

Can't fault the guys at storm for service though...

LHD single wipers aren't as good... the blade is too short and doesn't clean the whole screen. If I could do it all again (and probably will soon) I'd get the lupo ones ;)

Thanks for the info Riley! Is this the same set up as yours? http://cgi.ebay.com/VW-Volkswagen-Corra ... dZViewItem What do you guys think about this deal? Thanks, Nick.

yep,thats the one m8,come down in price too! 8)

i havent had the lupo ones to compare,but the storm single is definately better than the standard ones that were on mine.and they look better too :-P not keen on the look of the lupo ones,sacrifices? :lol:

Neil.

I had to remove the stops on a shitron arm to allow it to apply more pressure on the blade as the original arm they supplied was poo.