Sign in to follow this  
corradokid

Anyone got manual windows ?

Guys, wondering if someone could help me out?

Could anyone tell me if the early spec door cards are different for the manual and electric windows? Im thinking about fitting leccys to my C.

Has anyone got audioscape pods for the manuals? I have some for mine but the fit seems to be different?

Thanks in advance, Dan

I'm sorry you're not getting much response to this mate.

Maybe you'll have more luck if I put this into 'Interior' forum.

if its anything like the golf door cards the window winder hole is blanked of with a plastic grommet,as an idea you could use the hole on yours if you do the mod to locate a tweeter there

Yeh, door cards are the same as pre ' 92 leccy'd models. My '90 C had winders which was wank! My '91 has leccy's. Yay! The swiches roughly go where the winder hole is so you could use your original door cards and do some blue peter stylee bodgin!

Are the motors and mechs the same as a mk2?? - just that I have a complete wiring kit and brand new motors for a 3dr still in cellophane with wiring diagrams etc

The door cards cannot be the same, james at audioscape made some pods for me which fit on the set of early leccy door cards he has there, and they dont fit on my manual door cards :?

Any one got/know of the whereabouts of a set of these leccy window door cards for sale?