Sign in to follow this  
corradogang*

20 valve turbo or R32

sorry guys but I know of three R32 including Guy on this forum thats gone to AMD had the schrick cams and come out with 300 bhp and been used as daily drivers

it really does transform the car completely I was lucky enough to experience the before and after and got to say it was all grins around :D lol

only reason decided to go for the 20v as its going to be very low cost to myself so cant really say no to it

R32!!

And in comparison to the quote above, I got a 24v engine fitted for less than £3k, including all the parts and engine!!

Were's that from mate? JBS said that it was a lot because they fit it like its been fit the factory ie they have used all the relavant electrics[/quote:ec7b8]

PSI Tuning 8)

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32814

All the relevant electrics have to be fitted, as otherwise it wont work. They may mean that they add te climate and cruise etc?? Maybe not. That stuff wasnt included in my fit, but it couldve been if I'd had some extra cash for fitting it. Andy will quote you on whatever you want mate.