Sign in to follow this  
young dub

Post your Rally Fog Lights

Hi guys,

I see there is a 16 page thread on these in the group buy section, however it is only Kev that has posted pics of his C with them on.

So could you guys please post pics of your Corrado using the Rally replacement lens.

Thanks. :)

They're not Rallye lenses though are they? As in from the Golf?

I thought the replacement lenses had been made by someone in the States .... ?

Could be wrong :)

Haven't put mine on yet but I think they look more or less the same. They do require sanding to fit.

Dude, the point is they look hadly any different, and certainly not leftfield enough to get the camera out!

Thing is I dont want to break the passenger side lens and fit these, and then have the perfectly fine drivers side one looking different.

They wont look dodgy, they look OE. But next to an original one it might be noticeable. Just get on and do it!

@ Young Dub

Trigger is right, do not mix and match. I have one rally made up and 5 spares.

One of my fogs has developed a crack just last Sunday but I won't replace until it becomes very noticeable. right now only a trained Corrado owner would notice but mixing a rally lense with the genuine will look like a bodge job i reckon.

Hi guys,

I see there is a 16 page thread on these in the group buy section, however it is only Kev that has posted pics of his C with them on.

So could you guys please post pics of your Corrado using the Rally replacement lens.

Thanks. :)

get in contact with potatonet , he organised the last fog light lense group buy, not sure if you can still get these lenses anymore tho as they are now obsolete, think there is someone else on here that is planning on making up new lense tho??

I have already got a pair of the Rally ones. Just having second thoughts and wondering whether to fit them or not.

Btw the pic in your sig, are they fitted with these lenses?

probably still deciding which ones he wants to run, that or driving round with one of eatch pondering the thought of ralley ones or oem...

I didnt read the date i just thought it was a ridiculous thread.

Probably sold it, his picture looks smart.