Sign in to follow this  
Deviant

World Series by Renault - Free tickets...

Hi guys, just browsing another forum where I stumbled accross a link to free tickets to the Donnington Park leg of the World Series by Renault in September.

So, yes. Apparently you can sign up for free tickets (and I suspect a bit of junk mail, even though they have the "no junk mail" tick boxes) here...

You need to put in a valid email as they send you a verification email.

I'm guessing that Renault are trying to drum up support for the series. Heck, I'm fine with some free tickets. Just gotta get some friends interested :)

I went to this last year (for free!) and probably will do again. If enough people are going then we can all camp together and have a laff, but otherwise I wouldn't bother going for both days - it's not very exciting.

It wazzed down with rain on Sunday last year and the whole place turned into a bog, but there was some good racing to be watched. Generally the Clios, although slowest, provided the best entertainment as they're not scared to shove each other out the way :lol:

You could wander around the pit area and see what was going on - the 3.5l V6 monsters make a hell of a noise too.

Personal highlight of my weekend was watching the F1 demonstration lap. Amazing noise if you've not heard an F1 car before, but particularly amusing because the guy binned it into the gravel trap halfway round the deserted track :lol:

bugger, not sure if ill be able to make that weekend!!

Ill find out on 4th June if ill be able to make it (dont expect to though!) am up for going if im free!

I think we stayed at the Park Farmhouse campsite last year - it's £10 a tent and literally right next to the circuit entrance so an easy walk in the morning.

It's not a big site, but there was a bar (of sorts) on-site and if there's lots of us, could make it a bit more of a fun time :)

What are you doing here Steve?! :)

Will order some of them I think.. CF meetup! I guess you're up for going then Steve! :)

What are you doing here Steve?! :)

Will order some of them I think.. CF meetup! I guess you're up for going then Steve! :)

Hehe, I saw the link and figured it'd be worth posting :)

Definately up for it!