Sign in to follow this  
Ginger60

Headlights

Hi there,

Just a quick one, but Ive tried these Xenon superwhite bulbs on my G60 to fix the dim headlights, seem to be bit brighter, i got them for £9.74 including p&p off ebay.

Has anyone used others with great effect?

Cheers :colours:

hello Ginger69, i found them to be rather short lived, one lasted about 1 month and the other gave us another week before going pop, maybe i had a badly handled set before i got them...good light tho

Crumbs thats a pain! Someone in the pub told me that last night... cant be good! Did you find a better one after?

Quite a few people on here (me included) are using Osram Silver Stars which give a pretty good light, especially with an uprated loom.

http://www.powerbulbs.co.uk do them for a pretty good price and will do you a forum discount too ;)

oh yes, the original beggars , the corrado has a bit of a rep of being poor on illumination and some people have modified the wiring to improve the power supply to the headlamps, it`s not as complex as you might think and there is a bit about it on the knowledge base mate

dinkus, I take it you have to phone in the order to get Forum discount? Buy a pair get a pair free for £18.45 anyways, what a bargain!!!

Clean your grounds, they are probably all corroded. You'd be surprised how much that helps.

Mmmm tell me my learned friend, which ground/s and where? Sounds like a good point to me...

dinkus, I take it you have to phone in the order to get Forum discount? Buy a pair get a pair free for £18.45 anyways, what a bargain!!!

Aye, you do need to call them.