Sign in to follow this  
Jonny_L

Ah nuts, failed my MOT

Only silly things:

Sidelights not working since i uprated the loom, and I have a bolt missing on a front wheel, since the hub got threaded.

To make matters worse, i just got robbed by the stealers £70 for a new hub, might as well replace the bearings while i'm there too.

Trouble is, it's easter now so I need to wait til tuesday to be back on the road.

It's raining, and i'm a wimp, so no biking right now. Means i'm stuck driving my mums merc gAy-class around for the weekend (which is poo, by the way!).

Makes me miss the raddo even more.

Rant over.

Ha, sorry if I sounded depressed. I'm not really, don't worry! i've had much worse mot failures with aircooled dubs, holes in floorpans/heater channels etc.

Just annoying coz its a long weekend without the raddo, which is my daily car.

Funny how it takes driving a newer, more practical and more reliable car to make me realise how good the corrado is!

Anyway, suns just starting to peer through the clouds, so I can go out there and get it ready to pass when tuesday rolls around.

I've had probs with my sidelights in that they dont work now i have up rated. Is there a way to sort this out as like you i have my MOT to do in about a month and dont want to be failing on that !!

I ended up finding 1 wire i hadn't plugged in, stuck it in the right place and they work now.

Failing that, you could always dissconnect the loom for the mot, and plug it in again afterwards. you didn't hear that from me tho!

Yeah i'll prob end up doing that, just wondered if there was a way to get them working properly, its not the biggest prob in the world just be nice to have them working like normal.