Sign in to follow this  
onlyG60ing

Upgrade to a 16 valve

I have a 1990 Corrado, 16v G60 for sale. Engine displacement is approximately 2.1 L 2120 cc, 9.5:1 compression. I love this car, it is great. I have invested a lot of time and money into it. This setup is very unique as you all know, very strong set up. I am in college and need money to stay here (attending college). I don't want to sell the car, but if I find somebody who is interested and wants to make a nice purchase, I will let her go. I would say that any buyer would or should know a little about volkswagens, this is a high performance beast. Let me know, post, or mailto:[email protected]

If you know anybody interested let me know. Thanks , Derrick.

How many times do i see you guys enquiring about 16VG60 engines and asking the question who can help and what is required! Why do you think i use the forum name 16VG60 or is this too subtle? This time it gets even better, G60 has headed up his photo call with a shot of my engine " a clean custom install" ( thanks G60 your comment is appreciated). I HAVE BUILT MY OWN 16VG60 CORRADO AND WOULD BE HAPPY TO ASSIST ANY OTHER WANTING TO KNOW MORE. Yes this line of work is a business interest for me, but i am an enthusiast at heart and am happy to assist other like minded souls. As regards having such an engine, for those who are keen to keep a G charged Corrado despite the 20VT revolution, It is a whole bunch of work to create but entirely worth it. Stump pulling torque and a bark to make Cerberus sound like a lap dog! :lol:

I have almost completed the 16vG60 project...I need to find the alternator brackets to mount the alternator on the back of the engine...Does anybody know where I can get these? I know you can get them from BBM in the integration kit package, but that is costly considering all I need is the alternator brackets. Any info would be greatly appreciated, Email is mailto:[email protected] , thanks.

Derrick - 16vG60!!