Sign in to follow this  
woody

Electric Porsche Seats

how many people have pocshe electric seats fitted in their C. As i have just won a set off ebay out of a 911. I have already contracted jay renshaw about sub frames, but suddenly wondered whether i have made the right chioce as most people have manual seats.

Cheers

Woody

I thought Jay's were electric... don't worry mate, good choice IMO - have you got any pictures/ebay link?

I'm using the OEM Recaro brackets from the Corrado Recaro seats(not the high ones from a MK2 with only 1 switch!!!!)

They are already electric and will fit most Recaro seats. On my Recaro A8 they was plug&play.

They same procedure on GT3 seats and C-Classic and the Recaro Styles.

So i think they would fit Recaro Porsche seats, too.

...and the best thing is that they are the lowest possible solution(if adjusting wanted) for a seat.

I'm using the OEM Recaro brackets from the Corrado Recaro seats(not the high ones from a MK2 with only 1 switch!!!!)

They are already electric and will fit most Recaro seats. On my Recaro A8 they was plug&play.

They same procedure on GT3 seats and C-Classic and the Recaro Styles.

So i think they would fit Recaro Porsche seats, too.

...and the best thing is that they are the lowest possible solution(if adjusting wanted) for a seat.

Thats how i did it too. Its the best way but in the UK Recaros are very rare and subframe alone are practically unheard of.

when you split the brackets from the recaro bases, can the originals be put back on at a later date if ness?

yes, thats the beauty of using the corrado recaro bases. You can just about bolt on any recaro that you like with no mucking about. Undo about 6 bolts to remove the seat, put the new seat on and put the same bolts back in. My subframes stand me for £100, just finding them thats the problem.

I have leather black interior so these will be off to the trimmers and Mr Renshaw i hope quite soon which will mean that my Black leather front seats will be available quite soon Leather 16 months old and perfect