Sign in to follow this  
Twiss

Opinions Plz

Alright u lot heres my prob I want to go down a size in wheel (currently have 205/40/17 offset ? but they rub) to 16" and I have found a nice set of alloys (after looking at loads) so I wanted your opinion on them? Do you think there suit my 16v Rado

Sorry to the mods if I have put this into the wrong section , didn't really know where to put it.

Thanks Twiss

I think if you're going for this style of wheel then you can't go wrong with a set of Audi TT Comps, they look loads better than these and are probably cheaper, only thing is you need adaptors.

mm personally i think they would look just about ok maybe, but not the best of choices, personally i would go for something else, but then again everyone has there own taste :) aslong as you like them then thats all that matters :)..

You could ask someone with some photoshop skills to like put them on a C for you! ;)

as younglad said its your choice but as you asked for opinions! they are more suited to an xr3i lookalike! there are so many cool rims out there mate as ronan says tt comps are much nicer and you can run 17's with no rubbing many do!! get yerself on eby and get searching for bbs borbet rh allurad,, im sure you'll change your mind about the halfords specials!!