Sign in to follow this  
vr6stormer

Car parks at work!!

well you gotta turn detective then, have a look around for matching paint on other cars :(

['H3R4POR]well you gotta turn detective then' date=' have a look around for matching paint on other cars :([/quote']

then insert a size 10 boot in their door :oops:

['H3R4POR]well you gotta turn detective then' date=' have a look around for matching paint on other cars :([/quote']

then insert a size 10 boot in their door :oops:

More like there ASS !!!! :mad:

i hate works car parks!!! over 5 years of parking at the far end of the car park and my doors still look like the moons surface!!!

why do people have to park next to a car when theres shed loads of room everywhere else

Bad luck mate, the careless ***** - Hope ya find out who and catchup with them..............

I always park over 2 parking spaces to try an avoid this. If I ever do have to go to supermarkets etc, sod it, it the mother and child parking spots for me!

NjA

This happened to me the other day but luckily I was in the crappy old golf so I don't really care. If it was the corrado though I might cry :cry:

people at work know that I have a hammer on my desk and am quite prepared to use it if someone hits my car with their door...

I work on the theory that I look after my car and spend time and effort on it, how would they like it if I swung my hammer into them/their belongings? People tend to take a bit more care once you explain it that way if you actually have a hammer in your hand... ;)

bad luck - its not cheap either

same happened to me a short while back and chipsaway wanted £130 for a chip third the size of a 5p. I saw her do it and she coughed over £90. Although when I asked chips to come he said he couldnt do it anymore because of the lack of space & power at my work; still waiting to get it done somewhere. I now park at an angle in a corner space where doors cant reach me.

Hope its not gonna cost that much!!!

Even measured from the floor to the mark in case i found the culprit--godd job i haven't really!! :x

I hate that - I park in a section of the car park where cars park nose to tail instead of side on - don't want any dinging!

i have to say this is probably my biggest pet hate!! i'm quite lucky at work coz there's a parking space right in the corner of the car park that no one uses coz it's the furthest away from the front door & it has a disabled space next to it that no one can use! and as it's a next to a disabled space there's loads of space between 'em! as long as i'm on time i'm gauranteed it but there's one tw*t in a crappy pug 206 who parks there if i'm late & i'm sure he only does it to pxxs me off! maybe i'm getting a little paranoid there?

I know what you mean though - you get totally territorial about your regular space - it can trigger off the start of a bad day if you don't get it! :mad:

our work security wont tell us, if someone else has put a kink in their door... saves excalated fights at work,,, Great, not