Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

Corado advice please

Can anyone remember the this G60 forsale???? I'm sure i've seen it advertised on hear before, had a Yellow mini clubman estate parked in the picture., Thats how I remember!!!!

Looking for a G60 as a toy but i don't know anthing about them as i've only owned VR6's...

What do you all rekon.... I asked questions about the charger but he doean't know. He presumes it was done by VW at last service around 152k.. its now on 173k

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... WA:IT&rd=1

Cheers Gaz, Just wanted to say i've seen you may have an interest in a Damaged G60 that your going to look at. I too was thinking about it as i'm looking to buy a G60 to join the C gang, never owned a G60 before. If you don't buy it please let me know and also your opinions would be appreciated as i'm a novice to this.

Cheers dude..

not a problem mtc R32, tbh the damage looks pretty simple to repair, i`ll be having a damn good look around it but it seems to be a fair car, it will be the first g60 i have purchased ( if all`s well ) the only thing to really get concerned about on the G is the charger ( and the usual things that affect all cars, rust, smoking, funny noises etc ), it can be a bit pricey if it`s fooked, if i dont buy it then there will a damn good reason why and i will let you know by pm what i find, there are still quite a few G`s out there and you have to just take your time when looking over them, there is also a thread somewhere about people willing to look over cars that are miles from yourself but local to other members that would be prepared to take a look prior to you travelling crazy miles to be dissappointed :thumbleft: best of luck with your hunt fella 8)

Have you seen my initial comment about the red g60 forsale? What would you rekon with that amount of miles but with full VWSH upto 150k ish.

Have you seen my initial comment about the red g60 forsale?

yep, looks ok from the photo, i would be a little cautious about the vaugness on the charger, from the items the guy has been selling on ebay i`d probaly say he wasnt neccesarily a dealer but i think he probaly knows the score, it looks ok like i say and the price is ok, at the end of the day i`d want to go have a look or at least request a few more decent pics, it`s a long way from brum thats for sure ..... the mileage is of concern of course but if it`s been well maintained then there is no reason it wont go on for a while yet

ah.....it was listed in car parts......bummer.....another one i missed

never mind fella, :offtopic1: i see you`ve sold your C, i was interested as it goes, i was hoping you were going to bring it to the cornwall meet but you brought that `datsun` instead :lol:

I sold it the day before the meet....i see this G60 has been relisted now....think i'll go and have a looksy

'Well if i say i'm in negotiations with the chap does that mean i have all members unity!!! Don't want to think ive mentioned it here, to then experience dog eat dog.....

cheers fellas

'Well if i say i'm in negotiations with the chap does that mean i have all members unity!!! Don't want to think ive mentioned it here, to then experience dog eat dog.....

cheers fellas

I've been emailing him but i won't step on your toes m8ty if you don't want me to.........was just about to ring him and go have a look

Valerian.. Cheers mate, tbh i would really like it the price is right. I take it you live near to the guy? My problem is i live in the West-midlands area so i need to mae sure its pukka before i start my trek to mars... By all means go and have a look at it and tell me what you think..... No, Really i would like it as this will be my first ever G60 now funds are available after the Baby being born (Kids!!) but seen as your not to far away from it i won't be upset if you decide you want it either....

Cheers fella

I'm closer than you of course but it's still 50 miles from me.

There are a few here in the forum who are much closer....i can ask one of them to have a look if you want.

This has been advertsied localy for quite a while.

Personaly, I think it's a tad pricey for a g60 with high mileage and no charger service history :?

This has been advertsied localy for quite a while.

Personaly, I think it's a tad pricey for a g60 with high mileage and no charger service history :?

How much has he been advertising it locally for?

I think it was a bit more than £2.2k - can't remember exactly though Mike. I think you could get a better buy for that sorta money

I'm sure this cars been up forsale on here or Club Gti before... The guy rekons he's only owned the car 2months as he p/x'd his Nissan against it from his friend. Says needs a car for a daily runner ad won't be able to keep it as mint as it is ????????????????

Does that sound doddgy or what ????

Well.....i wasn't intending to give hime the full asking....not without any history on the charger.

Aparantly he took it in part ex for another car he had.

Valerian, would you be kind enough to get someone to view it for me... It just doesn't seem right why he's took it in p/x which he chose to do but then wants rid so soon !!!!!!

Hmm .....he sounds pretty genuine but then you never can tell.....

Walesy...who lives closest to Launceston?

I live about 20-25 miles from there. The problem I have is that my charger is being taken off tomorrow and being sent for a rebuild, so my car's not available for about a week :(

If you can get the guy to bring it to me in Newquay i'm more than happy to view it though :?