Sign in to follow this  
young lad

How Much Is This G60 Worth ??

Was just wondering how much it would be worth:

1992 Green Corrado G60

The car has done 84k on the clock, and the engine has done 54k as it was put in by andy from storm developments from a golf Rallye with Schrick camshaft being changed. Bodywork is in general age condition.

Have 10 MOT's certificates dating from 1995 and a Full Service History stamped book.

Private number plate reading "G60 PA"

Full Black Immaculant Leather (no rips, no sagging)

£800 worth of Koni Coilovers

Full Miltek System

bagless grill with strip running across lights

All electrics work (sunroof,spoiler, windows etc)

A brand new supercharger was bought (have reciept) for 1,100 if i remember right in 2002 and was sent off to Jabba in oct 2003 to get rebuild and upgraded to there R1 spec. I have the certificate for the supercharger etc The car hasn't been driven at all a 1,000 miles max since then till now. As was used only for the weekend run.

I've probably missed out some bits but thats the general idea of it.

Was wondering how much you guys would think its worth as i've been noticing some very different prices, some really low and some really high.

I think with all of this it would be worth around 3,500 - 3,700? Or am i being to optimistic?

Help guys, thanks

also the car is dirty sorry guys.

......well thats gonna knock a grand off :lol:

it looks like a nice car from the pics on show, as you`ll probaly be aware that prices can vary quite noticeably i`d be tempted to stick it in at the £3200 mark and see what happens

Because it's green i'll take pitty on you and offer you £1500 cash.......lol

Nah.....seriously....bottom line would be around £2200 and top £3500 going by current prices

i'll see if i can get her cleaned and polished up and get some pics. but thanks for the suggestions so far guys :)

i'd love to say its worth 3.5k+, but prices as they are I would say you'd be lucky to get 3. Koni's and very tidy leather certainly help..

well like i said, everyone has mix figures etc lol, prices are dropping :(, but thanks again, anyone else like to add feel free :)