Sign in to follow this  
Riley

Can we see your boost gauges please?

ive had a search,but i never get on with it for some reason :oops: thought we could see everybodys boost gauges in one thread.

im after one but i must be too picky as i cant find one that i really like... :? apart from the vdo one which reads up to 1.5 bar but i cant find any for sale...

dont mind the autometer ones but how much are they?

002601.jpg

001472.jpg

or maybe this one...

d5_1_b.JPG

I would go for the first one! :)

20 PSI scale is enough, and you´ll see the needle playing a lot more!

yeah,i dont mind the first one either :) what scales do people normally go for? i will be seeing 14-15 psi on which ever gauge i go for...

just unsure on price or where to purchase the autometer ones? anyone know an autometer dealer in the uk?

With a 100% healthy ported and flowed supercharger and running a 68mm pulley you´ll see 17PSI in tip top shape!

I don´t know about Autometer´s dealer, but i´m pretty sure that you´ll find them on eBay.

17 psi? :shock: seriously? i had the charger full blended not too long ago,running stage 5 sns chip and 68 pully,i only see 14psi according to the mfa? :(

had a look on ebay,but most are a bit chavvy!

cheers m8.

With a 100% healthy ported and flowed supercharger and running a 68mm pulley you´ll see 17PSI in tip top shape!

I don´t know about Autometer´s dealer, but i´m pretty sure that you´ll find them on eBay.

Don't entirely agree!

My charger was in tip top shape when the car was last running and with full porting and flowing from G-werks (now known as G-werks full blend!) and with a 65mm ribbed pulley was seeing 17-18 PSI.

However this can vary from charger to charger, so could be possible to see 17PSI form a 68mm - but rare!

I am hoping to see a bit more after another rebuild and a 65mm toothed pulley kit now employed on the new engine!!! (When it's finished!!!)

I've got one like the autometer one (third pic) they're pretty cool cos the glass is tinted and you can't see them till you turn on the ignition, they also go really well with the DDI gauges you can get.

Think they cost about £20 too.

I've got one like the autometer one (third pic) they're pretty cool cos the glass is tinted and you can't see them till you turn on the ignition, they also go really well with the DDI gauges you can get.

Think they cost about £20 too.

dave,you mean the autogauge one? yeah i like how they are totally black unless the ignition is on 8) any pics of yours?

and can i see a blue ring around the dial? :?

that moon eyes one is what I want! , where from?

I bought it off the Mooneyes website two years ago...but it has been discontinued.

i have a boost gauge but its unfitted atm. how do i make it work? 8)

fit it! :lol:

so i cant just wave my magic wand?!?! damn.

how do i fit it is what i meant :-P

Mine...

009__scaled_600_021.jpg

ooooh i like that! where from an how much as i have a leftie as well so even the A Pillar pod is irght for me!

I have an Autometer one which was about £40, if I recall. Bought it from AWD Motorsport in Perthshire, who can pretty much get anything you need. I think there is also a dealer called Real Steel in Uxbridge somewhere.

cool,cheers for the pics everyone :D

jmc,is the needle orange? or red?

i do like that gauge apart from the silver surround...could maybe paint em?

just want something to go with the dials 8) edit:still need to change the lcd screens!

dialsredneedle4.jpg

Riley, the needles orange. Kept the surround silver a I have the chrome surrounds for my DDI's.

Shilakadaddy, are those the autogauge ones? boost/oil pressure and voltage at a guess? its between those and the autometer ones at the minute.

i do prefer the lower scale on the autometer ones but prefer the black switched off look/colour of the autogauge!

JMC, ahhh,yeah can see how they will look good in yours m8!

Shilakadaddy, are those the autogauge ones? boost/oil pressure and voltage at a guess? its between those and the autometer ones at the minute.

i do prefer the lower scale on the autometer ones but prefer the black switched off look/colour of the autogauge!

Not Autogauge, Megan Racing I think :? Look exactly the same though, they were just cheap gauges which I got because I'd moved my HU into the glove box to stop it from getting nicked... purely a space filler so was only bothered about them looking nice. I had Boost, Voltage and Air/Fuel, now transferred over to KarlG60's car with the rest of my interior.

Hi, Has anyone got or seen a Raid HP series of gauges with smoke glass so it looks black when off(like the autogauge one)

Was just wondering what there like during the day, can you see them alright with the light shining on them?