Sign in to follow this  
doogie

Indroducing...........

Well I decided to come on here and get away from the VWVortex for a while.. I hear these forums are much much better. My screename is well known in the Corrado forum as G60Scuzz, but here I am Doogie...

I have the Black Eaton charged G60 and the yellow G60 but first the black car..

This car I have had for three years and is just now getting good, among the best of the setup so far is the fact that it has an Eaton charger setup. This is a non-sunroof G60 and is now getting the grey w/ white dot interior. Enjoy the pics...

HPIM0676.jpg

HPIM0672.jpg

HPIM0671.jpg

HPIM0670.jpg

HPIM0669.jpg

Let me know on the interior.. I am getting grey kneebars I think.. What do you think of the black ones?

Eaton setup...

Picture024.jpg

Will post more pics of the Eaton later..

Welcome mate. Looks tidy. Get some daylight piccies so we can get a better idea of what it looks like.

I reckon you are right about getting grey kneebars, the black ones look a bit out of place.

Jay

Agreed, I have one grey kneebar and I need the driver's side, then I will put them in... The Eaton picture is old, the engine bay is getting detailed right now.

welcome

nice car

you got any more pics of where you`ve put your guages and what have you done witht eh switches that were there

I knew I should have kept that grey interior!!!

It looks great in your car though doogie.

This car is a blast to drive, the eaton setup is so much nicer than the G-ladder

welcome mate, good to see a new peep :)

lovely looking Rado btw :)

Yeah there are soo many little details that I have done to this car it is going to take a while for even me to remember all of them..

Here is the trunk before the grey carpet

HPIM0376.jpg

nice looker my car had an eaton before i bought it the guy sold the eaton and put the g-lader back in!! damn him!!

nice looker my car had an eaton before i bought it the guy sold the eaton and put the g-lader back in!! damn him!!

Sorry to hear that... An eaton would be the only way I could keep the G60 lump in my car. I am ready to tear mine out and put a VR6 in from g-ladder problems.