Sign in to follow this  
Spicy G60

Will these fit?

Hello People.

I've seen a set of wheels and I've fallen in love. There Brock B1's I was thinking of getting 9x16's on the back and 7.5x16 on the front. Does any body know if the backs will fit and what off set i should get. my car is lowered but only 40mm i think.

Thanks for your help.

i think don't go on my word, i think they will fit, but they may require arch work, again don't go on what i said, let the more experienced guys comment on it !

We have just bought a car with Brock B2s, 9s on the back and 7.5s on the front. The car is lowered 30mm front, 20mm rear. I can assure you that they rub the arches!!! They will need to be rolled. Don't know about off sets as they came with the car

If you have standard archers then they will stick out to far, i had brock b2's on mine but i had 9's all round the rears were a et15. If you are running non coilover suspension you may fowl that as well. Could be wrong so i await someone to correct me!!!! :?

I'm assuming that yours is a 4-stud from your username, so...

9x16" ET15 with 215/40-16 tyres will fit with coilover/non-coilover suspension, though you will have to either roll or trim back the rear arch return lips. If it's a late-body, they'll fit the fronts too.

How many times do I have to repeat this?! :lol:

I'm assuming that yours is a 4-stud from your username, so...

9x16" ET15 with 215/40-16 tyres will fit with coilover/non-coilover suspension, though you will have to either roll or trim back the rear arch return lips. If it's a late-body, they'll fit the fronts too.

How many times do I have to repeat this?! :lol:

dave for mod :lol: