Sign in to follow this  
swindon-corrado

16v KR Engine temp wires ?? What goes where ??

Have just done Headgasket on a 1.8 KR which the wiring to the sensors on the head above the gearbox were disconnected..

Can someone provide me with which wire goes to which sensor (the small screw in sensors) there are 3 or 4 including the oil sensor at the back. A pic would be great.

(Early 1.8 KR 16v)

Cheers.

the 3 little sensors on the side of the head all have the same part number,so the wiring can go which ever way you please. :)

id let someone confirm first though as its a while since i messed with a valver :( !

neil.

the 3 little sensors on the side of the head all have the same part number,so the wiring can go which ever way you please. :)

id let someone confirm first though as its a while since i messed with a valver :( !

neil.

yep, they're all exactly the same sensor, except the oil temp on the back of the head, but that should take a female connector across the top as it has a round flat connection, the other three should be push straight on male connectors on top of the senders.

David.