Sign in to follow this  
ToffeeRado

Hey Look At My New Corrado :D:D:D

So I have had this car for about a lil over a year now and I will finaly be starting it this summer.

PartsCar16.jpg

PartsCar27.jpg

Here soem pics of what I have for it :-P

DSC05216.jpg

My recaro interior sitting in my closet :D

404948_39_full.jpg

RM's will be getting 3" lips, gold bolts flat caps and notice Vr hood I also have vr fenders and bumpers for it.

DSC05713.jpg

So this will be my next love and my daily driver.

Also I'm gonna be doing the A6 handles conversion on this car as well since I just love the look of them on my car now, smoked M3 look taillights DIY smoked headlights, shaved rear body seems and shaved exhaust. I want to keep this one as oem as possible so I'm kepping all the badges on it. It will be getting a full re-spray in black and of course I will wet sand it to glass reflection:-P

I will start a build page when I get the car in my posesion, I need to pic it up still it's about an hour away at a friends.

Cool but do you really think your gonna be able to keep it oem???

Was gonna av a bash at a second cant afford 1 tho.

Good luck with it

Cool but do you really think your gonna be able to keep it oem???

Yes I do, because I already have one that is very custom I don't want 2 similar looking corrado's .

Not saying to have similar cos you could go wild again and come out with something so different.

It is cool tho your toffee 1 mate.

All im saying once a modder always 1 lol.

All im saying once a modder always 1 lol.
lol yeah but I will be modding it but non of the pulled fenders stuff no mirrors and so on like i did this this car now.

looks like you've got the bits to start another great rado project there m8, cant wait to see what you've got up your sleve this time!

Should be a good project! Would you say the Toffee is finished then?

Toffee is far from finished, but I want a daily rado, my mk2 jetta just isn't cutting it neither is it 8v engine in it.

looks like you've got the bits to start another great rado project there m8, cant wait to see what you've got up your sleve this time!

Yeah I'm hoping for the best, Black corrado always look the best I think when it comes to the normal colors red blue green black and yellow, black is the best out of those.