Sign in to follow this  
Spykee

TT 9 Spoke Alloys Anyone?

Hiya!

im trying to find some pictures of a C with some of the nice 9 spoke Audi TT alloys on. i have seen them on the golf and also the TT obviously and think that they look really nice on both and was wondering what they would look like on my red G60?

i know that you can also buy replicas of them in a number of places and am trying to decide on a refurb or new rims at the moment and i dont know what to do!

if you have any pics of the 9 spokes on a C then post them up if you can as it would be much appreciated :)

cheers,

cheers for the pics guys.... much appreciated :)

looks like you lot have VR's tho so i take it i would have to do a 5 stud hub conversion to fit these? also are they 17's or 18's?

i might look into the replicas that you can get and see if they do them im 4 stud

Mine are 17"... did have 18" and didn't enjoy the ride at all... be a little careful buying replicas... Mine weigh a ton and do nothing for performance. If i hadn't uprated my brakes to 312mm i'd be straight back to my original speedlines

They do look cool but how much performance are you willing to trade off vs looks???