Sign in to follow this  
Crozo

Manifold 4 a VR

Hello all I was gust trying to plan wot I wonted to do to my VR and I realized that I have not seen any stainless steel manifold for the corrado's 2.9 VR6 :? ,

But I have seen that TSR have mild steel manifold's for golf 2/3 VR6, :? but would this work and even if it did it is mild steel not stainless so wot is the point when your fitting a stainless exhaust, :scratch: so dose any one know of any els that would do the trick :D

supersprint do a stainless exhaust manifold for the corrado,not cheap though,close on £500 for one

£500 :shock: :(

thanks dazzyvr6 :)

Not true my fury little SC friend!

The Raceland ones are specified for the Corriolli but in LHD though i have it on good grounds from someone that;'s fitted it to a VR that it's bloody marvelous!

So if you don't smoke i suggest you start!

Chrisps

hello guys i have fitted a raceland 6 branch mani to my vr6 golf in stainless steel. beautiful build quality and perfect fit, i can only say if it fits a raddo half as well as it fits the golf you will be very pleased. :D imo