Sign in to follow this  
JT

anybody got a road angel classic!!

as the title really has anyone got one, as mine came without any paper work and the the lead is'nt compatible with my laptop.. so have'nt a clue how to use it :? any help really appreciated...

ah nice one buddy.. i need to get my hands on the straight cable for hard wiring, or do you think i could just use the coiled one and cut off the cigy lighter bit? also need the cd and usb cable.. as like me your probably thinkin what a great buy this turned out to be!!!!

I've cut the fag lighter bit off my rod angle and hard-wired it into the dash with the wire appearing through the windscreen vents... lots nicer than having wires trailling in all directions across the dash... ;)

Seem to remember* the USB lead is a standard A to B USB lead which you'll get at Maplin or any other PC shop for not much cash, and you don't need the CD as you can download the software from the website... 8)

*Mine's the one with the serial connector on it

ah nice one buddy... did you put an inline fuse in (as reccomended) or just wire it straight in!!

Also with the Classic you can make a single payment of £99 for lifetime subscription once you first year is up, all the newer stuff cost that for 3 years or less!!!

JT-G60, yeah, used the inline fuse and wired it off an ignition live so that it turns off when the engine's not running... (don't see the point in having a GPS camera detector running when the engine's not on! :lol: )