CazzaVR

Cazza's Storm- Gone :( ...S3 Has Arrived! :)

What was the name of that exhaust place you said was good? completly forgotten.

Longlife in Berkeley ;) Go on, you know you want to!

HAHA thanks I just found it on the tinternet, it is literally the other side of the severn to me, might invest in a small boat, would save some time :lol:

Once I have sorted the tracking and G60 brake upgrade I will pay them a visist

Then after that its complete suspension change ( every part new) and lowered about 30 or 40mm havent worked out which one yet, as mine looked like it was on stilts compaired to every ones yesterday.

Ohhh the list of things to do just goes on :D Not complaining tho as I've all ways wanted to lurn more about how to fix and maintain cars.

Then after that its complete suspension change ( every part new) and lowered about 30 or 40mm havent worked out which one yet, as mine looked like it was on stilts compaired to every ones yesterday.

Ohhh the list of things to do just goes on :D Not complaining tho as I've all ways wanted to lurn more about how to fix and maintain cars.

Defo go 40mm, mate ;-) 30 mm ain't enough on a later car on 4x4 suspension!

:lol: yes I think If i stuck off road tyres on mine and squinted it would look simalar to that new BMW x6 only better looking :grin: :lol: :lol:

Agreed - I just checked my records and I took 40mm off at the front and 60mm at the back.

Fitted some all red tails (cheers Jim :) ). Really like them, but would like to hear what y'all think.

Here's some pics:

Agreed - I just checked my records and I took 40mm off at the front and 60mm at the back.

Yours looks puurrrrfick, Vaughan 8)

Looks good

I must say Vaughan you car looks at the same hight I would be happy for mine to be at, not to low and not to high just right :D

Definitely much better Andy.

Difficult to tell from photos but could you get an even deeper red hue?

Definitely much better Andy.

Difficult to tell from photos but could you get an even deeper red hue?

Nice aren't they? Yep, gonna give them a couple more coats and a couple of coats of laquer.

Have decided I'm not gonna concourse the car... you need to spend a serious amount of time and money (don't have either) and I'll get really precious and stressed about the car- which will take the enjoyment away for me. May enter it in the odd show and shine though :)

Have decided I'm not gonna concourse the car... you need to spend a serious amount of time and money (don't have either) and I'll get really precious and stressed about the car- which will take the enjoyment away for me. May enter it in the odd show and shine though :)

Yeah I can understand that. As long as it wasn't Jordan doing his inch by inch inspection that put ya off! A lot of people will be letting out a gentle sigh of relief now :wink:

Yeah I can understand that. As long as it wasn't Jordan doing his inch by inch inspection that put ya off! A lot of people will be letting out a gentle sigh of relief now :wink:

Cheers mate ;) - I'd probably go for it if I was single, but it would take over my life!

love the red tail lights,love the red and black ones too,id have to draw straws.both suit the car :D

Cheers chap :) Think I'll stick with the all reds. You're right- red/smoked look good too though.

Spot on with the rear clusters mate, there's a reason they'd be on any black C I own!

Also, let me know if you're after random bits. I cleared out my "parts bin" at Andy's at the weekend and got shedloads of bits (including G60 calipers :norty: )

They look good mate - I'm on track for a set of original tail lights in exchange now then? :)

Spot on with the rear clusters mate, there's a reason they'd be on any black C I own!

Also, let me know if you're after random bits. I cleared out my "parts bin" at Andy's at the weekend and got shedloads of bits (including G60 calipers :norty: )

Cheers, Jon- wouldn't mind a shufty at what you've got- already got G60s ;)

They look good mate - I'm on track for a set of original tail lights in exchange now then? :)

Cheers! Yep, defo up for a swap. Spotted a couple of teeny-tiny cracks in yours and one slightly bigger one in mine- none massively obvious though- you're welcome to inspect mine more closely on Saturday to make sure :)

G60 calipers??????? Tell me more :grin:

Very nice car. Definetly going to try the all red rears on my black C. I've got a couple set of originals to practice on.