Sign in to follow this  
Campbell0240

Another whats it worth...

Want opinons on value of the following VR 105k full receipts for recent re-build new chains guides tensioners seals gaskets etc some service history black cloth interior 1994 car with stage2 290bhp Supercharger kit Stainless Scorpion exhaust system lowered on Koni shocks and springs with 16x9 allround borbet As. Aqua blue pearl, good borywork no rust odd chips and ding on one wing...

Be surprised if it's actually making 290 ....

Got to be worth £5,000 or so. Difficult to really as there's a lot to take into account.

Its a case of wether i sell the car with the kit on it or without. It went on the rollers standard apart from the exhaust and K&N pushing out 207bhp i re-built it then for forced induction. I have 268 cams to try with the charger as well so i'll have to see if its better with or without.

Really want to go turbo but a charger came up and its a shame to sell it seperately, makes a nice car. I just have issues with corrados thats my 3rd one in my first year of driving lol