Sign in to follow this  
swfblade

Stolen Aerial

Im so miffed :mad:

For the second time in only a few months, Ive had to park round the corner from my house and some one has knicked my Aerial!! It is literally 5 yards from where I usually park, but I guess its "someone else parking spot" and theyve taken exception to the fact that I drive a better looking car than them :p to55ers.....

I cant understand people like that. If its so important for them to park there, why didnt they just come round and ask me to move my car! I would have done it no problem. No, they have to resort to immature means and steal something. c0cks.....

Anyway, does anyone have any suggestions for replacement aeriels? Preferably ones that are harder to steal?

annoying mate, i think you can get ones with grub screws in them to sucure to the base halfords amybe

the only problem with making it harder to steal is they will probably end up damaging the roof trying to get it off or just snap it out of spite, especially if its one of the alloy ones with the grub screws.

bummer james.. stick some lock tight on the thread lol

as for replacement, a5 breakers will have them ask clive Im sure he'll give you an aerial lol

When the one on my Audi got snapped off, I replaced it with a powered arial that sits inside the windscreen, made by a company called Ring. Works fine, but I had to wire in a switch so it wasn't permanently on.

Might be worth considering though.

Cheers,

Tom

a5 breakers will have them ask clive Im sure he'll give you an aerial lol

Ah yes, forgot bout them lol cheers m8. 8)

Start nicking pieces of his car. He might get the idea when the bonnet goes missing.

Trouble is im not 100% sure whos doing it. There are about 7 or 8 houses that share that part of the car park, and I think its coz Im not part of them houses that whoever it is has taken exception. And there was me thinking my Car Tax gave me as much right to park my car as everyone else.... :roll: