Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

Show us your Campaigns!

Hey guys:-

I was a member of the forum for a good long while before I heard about the Campaign model. But since then I've always been interested - love them or hate them - maybe you think they are a bit garish with the red leather interior but I've always loved them for their rarity - Dusty Mauve, that interior with the sprinter logo but it's so difficult to find anything on them.

I know there's a few guys on the forum that have them - any chance of some good quality pics? How do you feel about owning a Campaign? Did you realise the importance of it when you bought it? Did the seller?

I'd love to hear some more about the Holy Grail really of Corrados.

I think there are literally two owners - so don't expect this to be a busy thread ;)

Two of them are on here, I know there is another lady owner who wont sell, and "apparently" she doesn't know the rarity of it :?

I agree though, we need some more pics :)

Good man - Scirocotune! I've never seen particularly good photos of the paintwork. I always imagined it to be slightly redder than Dark Burgundy Pearl. What were the wheels called again?

Not especially. You didn't get it as standard on the Rado (only on the Campiagn) but they used it on the MK3 GTI - so not hard to pick yourself up a reasonably priced set 2nd hand...

They're called Monte Carlo's mate :)

yeah totally remember now!

:offtopic1: not long till 10,000 posts Jim!

cheers Jim, just wondered as thats what`s on my corrado at the mo :thumbleft:

sell it for £2K more and advertise it as having the rare wheels from the written off Campaign! :twisted:

sell it for £2K more and advertise it as having the rare wheels from the written off Campaign!

.......... with rare leather karmann interior too !!! :lol: ......... sitting on a gold mine here !!

Rick, server not found on that link fella, which is a shame :cry:

Cheers Rick - always liked that photo - even though - I don't think it's a Storm - front splitter looks too big and wheels look 1995 photo-shopped to me! Check it out! I reckon it was a stock photo they just edited.

I absolutly love that interior.

Want want want want.........................................

Yup - dash is leathered too.

Shame that there only was ever 6 of em. The only way you'll ever get that setup outside of a Campaign (unless you're called Majik and VERY lucky like he was) is through a retrim!