Sign in to follow this  
randal

Possible winner for funniest read of the month

ahhh, superb - he's from around Guildford, so I may drive around til I see a bronze streak of lightning that is obviously his warp-speed Corsa, make a vain attempt to keep up with its mighty power in my damn-near-3L V6 coupe (he will probably have folded everything flat), follow him to his house, and worship at his almighty car tuning knowledge.

alternatively i may just laugh a lot then go home.

tool.

:lol:

I was in Guildford on Sunday, but unfortunately didn't get a glimpse of the P!ss yellow power house :(

Maybe if he reclines the front seats as well he'll fly....

LMAO :D

GradeA wanna come over mine and help me tilt every surface flat on my C then we can have a race to see how much faster mine will be.

Classic. :D

ahhh, superb - he's from around Guildford, so I may drive around til I see a bronze streak of lightning that is obviously his warp-speed Corsa, make a vain attempt to keep up with its mighty power in my damn-near-3L V6 coupe (he will probably have folded everything flat), follow him to his house, and worship at his almighty car tuning knowledge.

alternatively i may just laugh a lot then go home.

tool.

Absolute quality - If I wasn't going to Birmingham this w/e I probably would have gone to Guildford instead.

With the back seats down.............

[bill Hicks] Not a physics major [bill Hicks/]

This bloke's my new hero!! :lol:

Gonna have to start a Police_Driver spotting thread.

Poor fool will wonder what's going on when dozens of Corrados start flashing & waving at him in the street!

The ST sounds faster than it is giving the illusion of acceleration, whereas the Astra just propels you forward, letting you hear the awesome air induction which is sucked in from the front and channelled down the car before being forced out its central pipe at the rear.

You think this tw*t is going for a job on Top Gear or something? Don't give up the day-job pal.

* EDIT *

My Corsa was Irmscher equipped including the shotgun exhaust, which may or may not have added BHP. But I could literally flick it sideways if I wanted to, knowing exactly its characteristics and when it's centrifugal force woul correct the oversteer. All this with a front wheel drive!

Wow, what a total punisher. If I was the Stig I'd be fearing for my job about now.

In the Astra, absolute minimal pressure on the accelerator, indeed if any, would suffice in order to respect the grip available.

WHAT?! Dumb arse.

Personally I think he should give up his day job! Someone with views on physics like that policing our streets? Eep.

"Sorry son, I see you've got your seats down there and your tyres look a little swollen. You were either shifting a fridge down to the tip, or trying to break the land speed record. In my experience it's the latter, and seeing as you're in a 30 - you're nicked."

:D