Sign in to follow this  
big_chris1981

rear legroom

Leg room is pretty decent...its headroom in the back that I've had complaints from passengers about!

well I can sit in the back of mine, and i'm 6'3", I just wouldn't want me to be in the front seat when I was in the back :-/

there are better things to compare a C and a lupo over ;)

['H3R4POR]well I can sit in the back of mine, and i'm 6'3", I just wouldn't want me to be in the front seat when I was in the back :-/

there are better things to compare a C and a lupo over ;)

:? tried sitting in the back the other day, I'm only 5'10 and my head was just about up to the headlining, it's not as bad as some coupe's but there's not a lot of room.

Yeah, but there's not alot of room in the back of a Lupo either i'd guess.

Like the others have said, it's the headroom that's more of a problem

the rear isnt to bad if yr female or a small person :lol: .. cousins got a lupo & we've had 6 in the car, phat chance of that many bods fitting in a rado :lol:

Well I'm 5'11 and my head hits the headlining if I sit in the rear, so I wouldn't want to be in there for any huge journeys!

would it alright 4 up with a couple of 6 footers in the front and a couple of 5'5'' ladies in the back?

and the lupo back seat is there for show....

as for better things to compare over.....its pretty nippy for a 1.6

plenty of room, im 6'3 can get sit very comfortably in the back of mine. In fact is really cosy with the arm rest n stuff!

plenty of room, im 6'3 can get sit very comfortably in the back of mine. In fact is really cosy with the arm rest n stuff!

yeah, I thought the same.

took me about 3 months to sit in the back, and I really liked it, as you say, nice and cosy, and with proper seats (unlike 99% of cars on the road), and an arm rest each side.

I think its just all these 5 footers who have posted here have a complex ;)

good luck convincing the missus :)

Indeed - i'm over 6 foot and provided the driver doesn't need too much legroom, the rear of a Corrado is surprisingly comfortable! :)

And if you've got a 16v you can get three people in the back, I once had two 16ish stone women and a 12ish stone man sat back there! Was a pretty tight fit mind.

Never really had complaints from anyone about the legroom back there though.

And if you've got a 16v you can get three people in the back,

Only if you've got one with a rear bench seat :) ( not all valvers came with no armrest )

And if you've got a 16v you can get three people in the back,

Only if you've got one with a rear bench seat :) ( not all valvers came with no armrest )

yeah, VW skimping again on the late 16v's in a vain attempt to make some money out of the Corrado. :roll:

well you live and learn, I'd always thought valvers with the armrest had swapped their bench for g60/vr6 rear seats. Pesky VW accountants!