Sign in to follow this  
sefton

Wish I would of got bigger rims! pic

wish i would of bought 17" instead of 16" for that little bit extra!

although I might drop it?

how much of a drop do you think it would take to fill the arches, without going to low?

first pic is what 17" might look like, and the second pic is a true photo!

just lower it and it will look great. 17"s are too much compromise in the favour of looks over performance for me! i think you made the right choice.

I agree, 17's effect the ride quality too much.

Plus, everytime you go over a pothole at speed you think you've buckled a wheel.

I've 16's on mine and it's lowered 55mm.

IMO they fill the arches nicely.

Take a look at my pics in the Gallery section and see what you think.

Lovely wheels BTW 8)

What are they??

General opinion is 16" wheels are the best compromise between out and out good looks and ride handling. Lowering wise, it depends what you want your C to do... Mine's lowered about 30/35mm and looks really good (IMHO) on it's 16" wheels... When I first put my coilovers on it "bedded in" to be -85mm and looked amazing but handled like poo... :shock: :lol:

I've now got the car corner weighted (which is why I wanted the coilovers) and she handles like a supercar and looks nice too... 8)

I really like your wheels that you've got though... Thought about getting similar for mine until I found some spare Borbets... :D

sefton... i think the look of you car will completly chage one the ride height is -sorted ! those wheels look great mate just lower it -40mm and you will have a very nice looking/handling car ... :lol:

17's, no compromise!

The handling is better and the breaking 'cos they produce a larger footprint however you will loose a little acceleration but everything else makes up for it!

Chris