Sign in to follow this  
Leeson

corrado g60

I've got some standard {new put on a couple of months ago} how much you looking for for the brakes then mate? take it thats front and rears? are they any good?

not sure of price yet mate as they are still on car they retail at tarox for about £1400 but i wont want anything near that.... its only the fronts that i will be selling as i still have standard rears...

they are excellent brakes and you would make a big difference!

but someone already has first refusal on them if he dosent want them they will be in parts for sale soon

iow corrado= they will only fit under 17inch wheels as you can see by the clearence in the pics on page 1... they are 6pot calipers with 330mm discs ..

sorry guys im trying to be fair with these.. and not trying to turn this thread into a for sale... so when bits come up for sale they will be in the for sale.. like i say i have one first refusal by a mate then they will be in for sale

First time I've seen this... how's it progressing? Really like the look of it in those first pics 8)

suprised you aint seen this G60 Phil, seen the rado @ No Rice a few times... nice car..

cheerz phil... its progressing quite well.. im haveing my new front bumper smoothed were the numberplate sits.. and on the rear im smoothing the tow eye and exhast exit... so im trying to leave it for a while and keep going over it to avoid any ripples when its painted....il post some pics soon to show how things are going :) .. and il make sure its at no-rice as soon as its done