Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

Have a G60!!! But why do i still want a VR6!!!

Starting too get somewhere with my G60.. Fully serviced, oil leak done and wheels updated. :D

But Why do I still want a VR6???? I've had a couple of them in the past, including conversions done on a Mk2 Golf...

Don't get me wrong I do like the G60, but i just feel I want a VR6 again!!!

I certainly can't afford 2 of them :cry:

I think my problem is I'm used to big engine cars, always owned Cars like M3's, 325's couple of Vr6's, R32, 4Motions etc... I do alot of motorway driving and i do have a heavy foot :twisted:

I dont know what to do... ???

you still want that tailgate and back panel of mine????

and FFS get done with it.....................get a VR6 :twisted:

Sorry Vr6storm I did mean to get back to you about them, I've managed to find a Tailgate the same colour and back panel will be straight'nd by the body shop....

Much appreciated your time and help though.....

See the porsche still looks Fat as ever!!!

Maybe.... I used to feel king of the road with teh Vr, once it got later in the Revs, all hell breaks loose... :)

sell the g60 then, and buy a rado with a proper engine then (waiting for the abuse) :lol:

Just do it,prices for VR's are cheap at the moment.Sell the G60 and buy the VR6.......... simple :wink:

Then add a blower and get the best of both :twisted:

Yeh!!!! I think I'm convinced..... I've seen a Black Vr forsale on here, looks sweet and at a good price.. Just not to sure about this narow track conversion.....

tune the G60 up some more and you will be quicker than a Vr6,,,

mine eats them for breakfast

but if its teh vr6 sound you miss then ,,, hmmm i dunno

biggerbigneil, LOL...

Whats your Bmw 328sport like... I've always fancied one of them, although my cousin has one which is an auto... He's always complaining about the fuel it drinks....

I had an M3 in that shape and it wasn't that bad....

hehe, well when I pick up a VR6 on sunday then i'll have had the pleasure in owning them all.. will be interesting!

Thank God someone feels the same as me!!! Owned all C's except for 2.0 8v (not that fussed!) and VR, G60 just out the spray house and oh..... want a effin' VR! Went to sell my 2.0 to get one and now thats 3 cars ago! Do yourself a favour mate and buy one or you'll never be happy, trust me!!

I am only messing, I'm sure my new VR6 cost less than most of the valvers on this site lol

But seriously, get the VR6

Oh, and, you had an E36 M3 and it wasn't that bad - thats because they are bloody excellent!

My 328i Sport is a lovely bit of kit, but it doesn't have the charm of the Corrado.

It's very difficult to explain, I was so upset seeing my old VR6 drive off and I wouldn't even blink if the person that bought my old beamers or golfs crashed into a tree (slow speed of course, you get me)