Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

Have you seen one yet??

hi all,

spied my first R32 on saturday morning up here in aberdeen......pretty impressive in the flesh 8) ...a lot better than it looks in the mags

seems to go pretty quickly too :evil:

anyone else seen one yet??

Haven't seen the R32 on the roads yet, but I have spied an Audi RS6 at both the dealership and on the road...

Gotta disagree with you though Joe.. I personally would donate body parts to own one of the RS6's.. its a total beast! Talk about huge road presence, with stacks of power to back it up!! :)

Not seen one yet although I doubt before long there will be plenty of them over here.

Seriously, because of the huge finance sector over here, which obviously means a LOT of rich people (but not me :mad: ), there are so many performance cars.

You can go on a 20 mile trip (and no that's not the top of the island to the bottom!!) and see about 4 Audi TT's, 7 Scooby STI's, couple of TVR's, couple of porsche's, a ferrari etc.

wow vr, i'm planning a move to fraggle rock!

cruisin in my car looking for nice cars is my favourite thing to do!! other than sex. 8)

they just announced the release of the R32 over here a couple weeks ago. i'm gonna be in the dealership as soon as it arrives! i remember when i showed up (when i worked there) the morning the le mans TT arrived.. the 337.. and the W8... and jetta wagon..... i think the R32 will be the best of all! ..until the Corrado 3.2L comes out!! :roll:

aberdeen being quite an oil-rich industry area has quite a fair bit of top exotica here......i've actually filled up my wife's ka at the pump next to where a young blonde(mid-late 20's)has been filling up a ferrari f-50 8) :shock: at the local shell garage

and i can also remember seeing not 1 but 2 8) 8) jaguar xj-220's in a queue of traffic on the main street in aberdeen

and i can also remember seeing not 1 but 2 jaguar xj-220's in a queue of traffic on the main street in aberdeen

Yeah, there was actually about 3 or 4 of them though, cause they were in Northfield too. cant remember why thouh

and i can also remember seeing not 1 but 2 jaguar xj-220's in a queue of traffic on the main street in aberdeen

Yeah, there was actually about 3 or 4 of them though, cause they were in Northfield too. cant remember why thouh

probably stolen then :lol: :lol: :wink: LOL

Spotted one, silver R32 on Great Western Road in Glasgow, was sitting outside a car audio shop where all the Saxo boys usually hang out.

At first I thought it was a normal high spec golf till I looked more closely.

Not seen an R32 yet but theres GTi anniversary up here(in silver or more possibly dirt)which is owned and driven by an elderly grey haired wombat and a strong rumour that someones bought an RS6 onto the Island.Christ knows where they going to be able to open that up! :shock: :lol:

Saw a silver R32 parked up when I was in Holland last week. Really nice- unfortunately the alarm was going off with the owner nowhere in sight :lol: :oops:

Apart from several C's I see around Canters just about the only exotic car I see is a Tuscan in purple- sounds absolutely awesome! Don't kill me for mentioning jap crap, but there is also a supra with full veilside kit (bit OTT, but still a looker) and a really well looked after black Integra Type R.

RS6 on the island!!!!!

Who / Where??

Someone who works on Flotta(obviously b4 he can afford it)/lives in Finstown. :roll:

Have'nt seen it yet :?

Spotted me first R32 today and was well implressed with it!

/checks bank balances and behind the sofa for any loose change

Spotted 2 so far, a nice silver one at the weekend in the Borders, and a couple of weeks ago, a black one in Livingston (figured it was an R32 when it kept pace with me leaving a 30 limit, confirmed when I eased off at 70 when he went past). Nice car, would certainly consider one (if I had the cash), but it's a bit on the heavy side isn't it? 1500kg :shock:

Jamie