Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

Dont have to sell the G! HOW GOOD

HI all good news today dont have to sell the G but do have to take it off the road for a while! basically my dad has leant me the money on the condition that i dont drive the G untill ive paid him most of it off which could be good as means i can get charger down to dazza's on the sly and finish polishing my borbets!

in the mean time ive brought my self a dark Blue H-reg ford fiesta 1.0 for £200 with only 60,000 miles on the clock! So I am very happy and relieved today See you all soon

Thanks Andy

good news mate :thumbleft: , i was wondering what was happening to your corrado, good old dad eh ! ........... not so sure i could regress to a fester after having a corrado tho :) , better than feck all i quess, you can always turn it into a `shed` when you`ve done with it .... just like veedubg60 did with a corsa 8) , good news andy

Sorted!!!! I'm sure when your old mans not looking you can take it for a quick blast around the block :)

Just promise to drive the Ford!! Like its stolen :):):)

Great news!

Look on the bright side, by the time you get the charger back from Daz, bin the Uncle Fester, you'll be gagging to get back in the C and it will feel soooo good!

cheers lads im over the moon! the old fiesta's not too bad thou makes me drive more sensible too she gets a good old 40-50 to the gallon instead of low 20's so there is a small bright side

and another great thing is that this will give me time to start with

doing some serious handwork on her as soon as i finish my college course which is 3 weeks that i have block release on for work! so all that spare time gonna polish anything i can in engine bay and finish polishing my borbets so hopefully its for the best

then all being well ill be at e38!

cheers lads best news ive had all year this is!

Good news Andy! :)

So is it better news that when you found out she was kicking out 215BHP and flames come out of the exhaust?!

See, we old dad's really are useful to have around :lol:

Ahh, thats really good of you to help out with Andy's finances chris!