Sign in to follow this  
dobbiej

Corrado Values

Hi there, I'm thinking of buying a Corrado at last (only taken me 4 years). What would be a fair price for an immaculate standard low mileage (I'm talking less than 60k) original 2 litre and VR6? I'll be selling my RS2 later in the Autumn to fund this so have plenty of time to find the right one. Thanks, Jeff

A good condition, low mile VR will fetch upwards of £4.5K imo... if it's got a Storm badge add £2K to that figure :D

To find one with less than 60k is guna be hard. When I found 1 I nearly soiled myself. I saw a storm(vr6) recently with 90kmiles for £7k.

Hope this helps.

........ prices are all over the place dobbiej, ( welcome to the forum mate :thumb right: ), i`ve seen a couple low mileage numbers go for something in the £9k range but bargains can be had in the £3800 + range

Hello, I'm new here too and have just bought a '94 VR with 75k on the clock for 5k. Very please with it!! :D No problems with it at all.