Sign in to follow this  
Dirtysouth

Can they do this??? (Advice plz)

Hi people, Yesterday I ordered a reiger grill from venom (my second one) lol the last one got lost on the motorway

anyways venom have sent me a JOM Grill??? i paid £86 delivered but i could of got one off ebay for £45???

am i stuffed?? or can i do them on false advertising?? lol feel a bit gutted as the reiger one i had b4 was better quality aswell :cry:

what can i do,

cheers

muks

send it back and ask for a refund, it's not what you ordered or paid for and if you don't want it you're not obliged to keep it.

send it back and ask for a refund, it's not what you ordered or paid for and if you don't want it you're not obliged to keep it.

exactly or pay at visit at inters if their going to have a stand. im sure they be very understanding at a show :wink:

no need to kick up a fuss, just hand it back and ask for a refund.

as for kicking off, have you seen the size of Richard!?

no need to kick up a fuss, just hand it back and ask for a refund.

as for kicking off, have you seen the size of Richard!?

you made an assumption there, kicking off achieves fackk all 90% of the time anyways

Richard is good as gold, i'm sure he'll sort you out without fuss once you explain.

kool i dont wanna kick up a fuss ill keep the grill as long as he can sort me out the price as i could of got a jom one for much less is richard the man in charge?

cheers for your help

sounds like your due some cash back or a refund.

tbh I would have thought a refund would be more realistic, as they are unlikely to price match ebay (it could be you advertising on ebay ;))

but if you do go for the refund you'll have to muck around with postage etc (which they should pay for imo)

right spoke to richard today and he was kool about it, he was not to sure which has been sent to me jom or reiger?? so hes gona take a reiger one with him on sunday to inter and if i av been given wronge one then he will swap it over so no worries?? cant say fair than that top man

cheers for everyones input

Venum are great with returns in my experience. Its easy to assume your up for some greif, usually the case these days, but i think they will be 100% cool about it mate tbh. Just give em a call, when they get back from inters, or if your there..........