Sign in to follow this  
kebabman

Tempted by Titty

ardandy, we've all seen the gayfight smiley now, at least be original and post the supergay flag smiley or the mincer one. :roll:

I would fit a spoiler for the reasons they were called back!!! The handling is a bit twitchy, and caused some fatalities iirc :shock: Im sure the shocks were replaced/uprated too.

Yeah it had the suspension changes and the ESP fitted, dealer said to the guy who owned it before me the spoiler made sod all difference and he prefered the look without. I'm not sure.

I've tried to give a fair comparison to the VR6 above, am keeping it for at least a month too so will do a details back-back test at some point. Like I said above, some things are good about it, some areas it falls down, but overall it's a nice car. :)

LOL, there's a lot that can be read into all these gay comments, but if you like it mate, the rest can go hang ;-) Bargain price! I wouldn't own one as they're not thrilling enough to drive, but they're not schitt cars by any means.

Watched Fifth Gear last night and they seem to rate the new TT, which is good as it is inevitably what the new Corrado will be based on.