Sign in to follow this  
biggerbigneil

Interview with Porsche GB!

Good luck with that dude. I got a job yesterday that I've been waiting to come up for six years. I feel your pain regarding the waiting.

good luck for friday. If you get a break and want to meet another forum member, I work in the very small office next to the workshop. You won't miss it - it's got christmas decorations everywhere!

It's also one of my last days at Porsche. After working there for about 3 and a half years I'll be sad to go, but I was made an offer I couldn't refuse! What job are you applying for? I'll look out for your rado in the car park

Cheers Bcstudent

Scarlet - will try if I get a chance! There is a guy called Roger (ZippyVR6 on here) who works with/near the guy who will be interviewing me - do you know him?

I'll be coming along in the BMW 328 as the Corrado is off the road at the mo

yeah I know Roger - he told me about this site!! Poor guy phoned me about some work and I chatted on about rados for half an hour! dunno what he does at PCGB tho... :oops:

Good luck for friday if I don't see you but I'm sure I'll see your beemer amongst all the porsches!

Cheers Guys!

Good to meet you Roger, sorry I didn't get a chance to walk around and meet you Scarlet, maybe bump into you another time.

I think it went okay, should find out next week!

If I manage to get the job and get friendly with some technicians, I'm very tempted by a 968 club sport!

shame it took PCGB so long to get this far. I know all the techies cos I work with them and could have introduced you but I leave on tuesday... mostly they're good guys though so I'm sure they wouldn't mind you going up for a chat.

Glad you think it went well so make sure you keep this thread updated with what happens! Didn't expect you to have time for a walk about but I'm sure I'll see you at a meet sometime and we'll talk rados and porkas then!

Fingers crossed for you

Good stuff, Niel. Good to meet you. best of luck.

If you are sucessfull you will be able to furnish the coupehaus boys with Porka parts at a prety special reduction in price. :)

oh man, hard luck - good that they're keeping you in mind, that's a definite positive in your transferrable skills.

Make sure you get some good feedback about the specifics. I know exactly how you feel when you're really into a job and don't get it, keep your chin up though Neil, one door closes and all that.

All the best for the new year buddy.

Bummer, Sorry to hear that chap.

Sounds like HR have your details though, that may sound like a cop out but we are not big ebough to be a nameless faceless company. You may still be in with a shot of something. 2 interviews means you obviously have something they want.

Chin up.