Sign in to follow this  
RobyD

Single wiper

I want to sort out my wipers for winter coz there s***e! Normal corrado problem of not clearing the screen. Thought about the lupo ones but think they look a bit poo! So, anyone got a single wiper for their c and do they work well and solve the problem?

My mate Biggrim has a single wiper on his g60 and iv not heard any complaints off him.

He will probably be on the forum later, why dont you pm him.

Regards

DM

Single wiper is good and I use rainx as well but so far no complaints although i've yet to have it in a heavy rain spell yet. Will keep you posted but till now it has performed well

i have been running a single wiper since inters this year and have been very happy with the results... deftinatly better than the standerd ones anyway.. :lol:

i have been running a single wiper since inters this year and have been very happy with the results... deftinatly better than the standerd ones anyway.. :lol:

You could strap a dead badger to each wiper arm and it would still be better than the original setup!!!

Ok,cheers :) Need something sorted soon. Got caught in the downpour yesterday-wipers not good :x
:) I've just upgraded to the Lupo conversion from a single wiper, which did n't clear enough of the screen for me, but it's a lot better than the origonal set up. I still have the single conversion in the garage, which I no longer need.

pm me if you want it.

yeah, i'm gonna go with the lupo set-up too, sounds easier, and more effective when fitted

although, whats the price of the single wiper, I do like the look 8)

Thera

I read a post on the American corrado club, eons ago. It said the problem with 'do wipers is there is not enough pressure onto the screen.

All you had to do, was file a bit off the stop so the spring could work better. A 10 minute job that only cost if you had to buy a file. Worked great on my car.

Gavin

there was a how to on the ccgb on how to do the dremel mod to your existing wipers did mine and got much better results,just need new wipers now and get some of the rain x to give it a helping hand :D