Sign in to follow this  
marcus

Italian supercar day

Had a cracking day at thruxton, driving the RX8, Merc 55 and new Ferrari 430 (which is just like any other Ferrari imo) but the Lambo Mercielargo is outstanding in looks, sound and handling, plus it was black.

My first 3 laps sucked big time LOL, but got 90% score by the end so didnt totally screw it up.

Anyone else done the same or similar? How did you find it?

Yeah.. I made a thread a few months back about a Ferrari Day I did at Prestwold Hall.. a great xmas pressie from my girlfriend! :)

It was great fun - warm up laps driving an Impreza WRX STI and then laps in a Ferrari 355! To be honest the combination of a good instructor in the Impreza (then a miserable old goat in the 355) combined with the sheer grunt and grip of the Impreza meant I enjoyed driving that more than the Ferrari!

Superb day out though and I do reccomend trying one to any car enthusiast! :)

Oh god I love the murcielago. Its such a beast. I would fookin love to drive one. It was black as well! :)

Vader would definately drive a black lambo if he was around in our times :)

I have done the Ferrari Day at Prestwold too, my advice is to book direct, much much cheaper. It's run by everyman racing I think. I am going back in a couple of weeks for a Euro drive day, for which the line up should be something like: 360 575 Murcielago XKR and Exige.