Sign in to follow this  
Bojmobile

Design the 2006 VW Corrado!

Ok guys - here's my idea,

This isn't a design a new Corrado thread! It's this - if the Corrado came out this year for the first time - what would it be like?

Some rules:-

1 - Basic Chassis shape should remain pretty much the same - but maybe with new trim or blingy pieces added!

2 - It must remain true to the new VW range

So if you guys wanna photoshop how the Corrado would be marketed and what the interior would look like (you're free to do whatever here) then go for it.

I'm interested in what you come up with - the Corrado was way ahead of it's time in the late 80s with all it's gizmo's - what would it be like today?

Hope I'm making sense - I've had a couple. :drinking:

Cheers

I think it should look like a 997 shape 911 turbo, be 4 wheel drive and have a spoiler like the Veyron

It should also have a red VR16 badge at the front and rear!

I've not seen it in 'the flesh' but, if it's as good as it looks in pics and from what i've heard then this seems to be what the 2006 Rado would/should be like?

Yeah Walesy - Jay's came to mind for me too when I started this thread. I want to see what people's imaginary 2006 top of the range Corrado would be kitted out with.