Sign in to follow this  
dubster82

just saw this and wondered if anyone had one?

£31??? :shock:

Yeah, that innitial thought did cross my mind!!!

vr6storm, You reckon the keys are still available then?

I'd probably rather have a Switchblade, but this option doesnt looklike it would take up soo much romm....

£31??? :shock:

Yeah, that innitial thought did cross my mind!!!

vr6storm, You reckon the keys are still available then?

I'd probably rather have a Switchblade, but this option doesnt looklike it would take up soo much romm....

well i phoned them up about 3-4months ago and asked if they had a VR6 version of the AH key,they said they had and ordered it up......when i went to pick it up.....it was the 16v AH key they had and further enquiries found out that its only the 16v and G60 ones they do.......sure it was approx £20 inc getting the key cut

dubster82, if you want me to try ang get one from here in spain i will i'll dig out the part number if you PM me during office hours tomorrow

does everyone mean thisversion with the lil cap and torch all included and not just a blank key? I thought this was a neat little unit really, handy to stop the key cutting through my pockets on my jeans :lol:

Nige, If you have the Part number for this lil piece o kit, The part number would be nice. Mwybe you could post it up for everyone though? Like Roddy says, I'd probably be able to get it here with the part number.

Cheers

okay here are the part numbers required

16V AH profile Key 191 837 202 A

G60 AH Profile Key 191 837 202 B

The AH profile key should be the main key that fits all the doors, the HV profile is available in the 16V version but i think for the Corrado that is the valet Key that one dose the drivers door and ignition.

I got a 16V torch key key made up a few years ago and it was £21 from VW, including the profiling. The light output is not great so I replaced the filament bulb with an ultrabright white LED.

HTH

Kev